PaymentWe accept payment by cash, cheque, bank transfer, credit and debit cards (excluding American Express). We also offer finance packages authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (typical 0% APR fixed) for all our bikes however 0% finance is not available for special offers. Bikes bought through Cycle Schemes will be at the full RRP unless specifically stated otherwise. You can order in-store or by calling 01263 513631.
Shipping CostsAll Accessories orders valued over £100 are currently eligible for free delivery in the mainland UK. Different rates apply for overseas shipping call for a quote. Electric bike delivery is free within 2.5 hours of our shop (excluding London).
OrdersOnce you have placed an order with us we will contact you to confirm delivery arrangements if the item is not in stock we will provide an estimated delivery date.
SpecificationThe manufacturer may change the specification of certain components at any time. Published specifications for all bicycles are as accurate as possible, but there may be minor variations on the published specification if necessary.
Free delivery applies to all electric bike orders to locations within 2.5 hours of our address (excluding London). This is personal delivery we do not believe recieving a box and having to assemble a bike is good customer service for a premium product. Your order can also be collected from our shop. We assemble, inspect and test ride all bikes before they leave our premises. Prior to delivery we call you to arrange a mutually convenient date. Saturday delivery is possible. Once you have placed an order with us you will normally recieve the item within 7 working days if it is in stock. If your item is not in stock, we will inform you of when you can expect delivery. We will work with you to arrange a mutually acceptable delivery date which might mean a delivery date more than 7 working days after your order.
General informationWarranty and labour offers including free annual or basic services related to products sold by Electrifying Cycles are non transferable. This includes warranty labour, servicing, parts covered under warranty and anything deemed a benefit. The warranty period starts from the date of delivery. Bikes sold by Electrifying Cycles all have a manufacturer's 2-year battery warranty the warranty for other components varies from brand to brand. We will collect and return your bike free of charge if a problem develops which is covered under warranty, subject to the terms below otherwise labour and delivery charges will apply.
If you suspect you have a problem contact us immediately with details to ensure you do not make the situation worse. Preferred contact for issues is via the following email address . Please ensure you include your name, make & model of bike, date of purchase and outline the problem in as much detail as possible.
- Damage caused by improper use or force majeure
- The damage was not caused by use of the bike for other than the intended purpose.
- Aside from general cycle maintenance, any work to the electric components should be carried out by Electrifying Cycles or other authorised dealers
- Damage which results from improper or insufficient care and repairs
- Accidental damage or other external effects, provided these are not the result of defective products or information
- Damage resulting from competitive use
- Special fittings, accessories or non-standard components, especially technical modifications
- Rims in combination with rim brakes
- Brake pads
- Chains and toothed belts
- Chain wheels, sprockets, bottom brackets and jockey wheels
- Sliding bearings/bearings
- Lamps for lighting system
- Hydraulic oils and lubricants
- Gear-shift cables and brake cables